Senior Executive, Business Development & Engagement
Publisher Growth, Hong Kong
What You'll Do
Business Development (60%)
• Responsible for scout for potential influencer to develop content and sponsorship in the market.
• Be able to analyse basic influencer social media to determine its performance and forecast year end growth.
• Approach to potential influencer in order to present services to develop their social media in major platforms, especially YouTube (both long form or shorts)
• Be able to project/forecast revenue income for each influencer we approach to expect in return in long-run.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities that align with the CG's and company’s strategic goals and objectives that drive revenue growth.
• Monitor and report on sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborate with other teams in order to approach the suitable influencer and signing deals.
• Responsible for documentation in relate with your own project of influencer deals.
• Responsible for any ad hoc projects in relating with your primary task.
Engagement & Account Management (40%)
• Develop music content and music channel to improve performance and fanbase.
• Analyze and optimize music content and keyword for platform discoverability.
• Manage and deal with bulk meta data of music asset (sound recording, composition, art-track, etc.)
• Deal with overlaps and conflict rights in and out of social media platform to solve copyright issue.
• Coordinating with external and internal parties to achieve common goal.
• Manipulate financial report for both internal and external use.
• Doing day-to-day operation on content management between platforms.
• Provide monthly performance analysis assigned account to client to improve performance.
Who You Are
- Proven 2-3 year’s experience in sales, head hunter, influencer, social media or related preferable.
- Good relationship with any influencers in the market, mostly prefer GC region.
- More prefer solid working experience in YouTube MCN in GC region or any key CN social media / video hosting platform like Tiktok, Youku, Tencent Video, KuaiShou, iQiYi, etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, lead by action as well as being rational in leading team and problem solving.
- Understand Influencer industry and content industry. Up to trends, virals and latest news on any Social Media.
- Having good content analysis skill / mindset, be able to come up with business solution/ opportunity from watching content and analyse data from Analytics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Thai is preferred. Good communication in English.