Senior Executive, D2C Customer Success (E-Commerce)
AnyMind Group is an end-to-end commerce enablement company that looks to make it exciting for everyone to do business. We’re building the next-generation infrastructure for commerce, enabling enterprises, publishers, and influencers to become borderless.
Founded in Singapore and now headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, AnyMind Group’s technology offerings span manufacturing, e-commerce, marketing, and logistics. Within the marketing space, AnyMind Group provides advertisers and marketers with award-winning platforms AnyTag (influencer marketing) and POKKT (mobile advertising), along with AnyDigital (high-quality web and app ad inventory).
AnyMind’s D2C for Enterprise (D2CEP) provides end-to-end e-commerce enablement services to corporates, which includes professional managed services (e.g. consulting, channel
management, customer service and logistics coordination), enterprise system integration solutions / technology consultant, and cross border business. We also offer multilingualization and global expansion support options that take advantage of our global network.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What you will be doing:
- Build effective existing and new client relationships and act as day-to-day client partner, account management of existing and new accounts; working with them to achieve their D2C business objectives and working to nurture and grow the relationship.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities, and set up meetings with the potential clients to explore the D2C opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new D2C business opportunities, provide support in sales pitches and follow up with action plans.
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders, including third party service providers, to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare and conduct regular business reviews with clients, and use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues and achieve their goals.
Is a committed, responsible and confident leader of projects, who can work both independently and as part of the wider team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- More than 2 years of experience in sales / account management in e-commerce business.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- In-depth knowledge in digital marketing and e-commerce (e.g. Shopee / Lazada / Amazon platforms incl. seller center). Technical knowledge in enterprise system integration solutions will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with sharp business acumen.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of marketplace platforms, office automation products and inventory management systems.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment with ability to catch up on information quickly and flexibly in the face of change.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
- Able to work on multiple projects / tasks at one time.
- Proficiency in English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship