Marketing Executive (In-house)
Marketing (in-house) , Singapore
Responsible for driving the positioning and awareness of the company, the marketing and communications team plays a central role in building and maintaining the reputation of AnyMind Group and its various brands, with all key stakeholders. Driving forward AnyMind Group’s position as industry and thought leaders is paramount and the team works closely together to ensure a globally aligned strategy.
About the role
In order to drive the company through its significant growth and to enhance and nurture the company’s reputation – we are seeking a talented and enthusiastic junior-level Marketing Executive to join our high-impact team and play a key role in driving our business. The position offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious professional to take ownership of key B2B marketing programs in Singapore and manage AnyMind Group’s reputation with key external and internal stakeholders. The Marketing Executive will be based in Singapore, and will be reporting to the Singapore country manager and working with the various business heads closely.
- Marketing Strategy Development - Contribute to the development of comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with business objectives. Work closely with business teams to align marketing efforts with overall business goals.
- Event Marketing - Plan and execute key company events such as Seminars, Webinars, Workshops, etc for businesses, publishers and creators with the aim of increasing brand awareness and generating leads
- Content Creation - Plan and develop engaging and relevant content for various channels, including local and regional social media, blogs (Website), and newsletters (EDMs).
- Email Marketing - Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and retain customers.
- Awards - support in the collation, creation and submission of award entries
- Competitor Analysis - Conduct regular analysis of competitors to stay informed about industry trends and market positioning.
- Partnership Marketing - Collaborate with partners for joint marketing initiatives to expand reach and drive mutual business goals. Work together with the Partnerships team to explore further joint marketing initiatives.
- Public Relations - Support with the engagement and dissemination of information to key media outlets, prepare spokespeople for any media interviews, and proactively pitch for interviews and media coverage.
- Localization - Assist with localisation of content from local languages in other markets into English
- Eligibility to work in Singapore without company sponsorship
- University degree in communications, public relations, marketing communications or equivalent
- Fluent in English & Mandarin (Good to have)
- 1 - 3 years of B2B communication, PR or marketing experience
- Proven experience in organizing small-scale events
- Passion in B2B technology and startups (Marketing and e-commerce oriented)
- Results-driven and a willing learner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on quality and results
- Strong written skills in English across a variety of collaterals, alongside excellent communication and presentation skills – with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of the company.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.