As Influencer Marketing, You must geek about social media such Instagram, Facebook and YouTube where you are aware about influencer trends. You must have instinct about potential influencer might be influence a brand to people. Are you passionate about marketing trends and all aspects of digital, from content creation to social analytics? Read on…
What You'll Do
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experiences online
- Growth and expand CastingAsia Marketplace and fulfil the target as required by Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and bloggers
- Negotiate costings appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement
- Implement influencer engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with influencers and bloggers on their requirements, timeline, and deliverables
- Coordinate and work closely with sales team for influencer inquiries that best cater the brand
- Give direction to sales person in regards to influencer marketing
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good command of English
- 2+ years of experience in influencer business, preferably candidate who involve in campaign with Influencer and YouTuber.
- Negotiation skills to internal team and external parties.
- Great in arranging campaign's budget and timeline
- Work enthusiast and has proven record in doing client's project (brand & agency)
- Showing interest in working by team, proactive and communicative
- Result-oriented and detail-oriented
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!