Account Management Intern (IMC)
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Assist account team in smooth and on-time project development and execution.
- Support in writing client briefs, proposal development, and work with internal teams to produce the best outputs.
- Support the account team to create and manage project scope and timelines, implementing any necessary processes and procedures.
- Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables.
- Responsible for building & maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers to make sure input products meet desired quality & are delivered within deadlines.
- Work with other internal departments such as social media/production department/media, to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
Who Are You
- Fresh graduates or students in final year.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
- Digitally-savvy with good understanding of digital marketing.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Result-oriented mind with a passion for work.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and with a good sense of responsibility.
- Be able to work full time and commit for at least 3 months.
Why You’ll Love It
- Allowance: 3,500,000 VND/month
- Birthday, TGIF, Team-bonding
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment