A graphic designer executive should be ready to develop skills by working with range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible
What You'll Do
- Produce digital graphic artwork for all media (GDN, DSP banners, ads, etc.), following brief requirements.
- Develop graphics and visual materials for supporting ongoing projects.
- Work with senior staff and creative team members.
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaise effectively with other departments during project progress
Who You Are
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in digital industry
- Proficiency in using design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash/Animate, After Effects, etc.)
- Understanding of design principles and trends.
- Knowledge and experience in html5 is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, proactively with high responsibility, working independently and with team, able to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!