Sales Admin Executive (Publisher Growth Business)
Publisher Growth, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Follow up with Internal teams (Publisher Growth, Finance, Legal, etc.) to update and prepare comprehensive sales supporting documents (Contracts, Liquidation, Invoice, Payment document requests & PO for Publishers etc.)
- Follow up contract initiation, execution and liquidation and monthly payment progress in timely manner for partners
- Collecting invoices and any documents related to invoices for all publisher payment transactions
- Processing a high volume of Payment Orders with Finance teams internally and externally
- Support to arrange administration & facility process for sales & business development activities
- Support others tasks if needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Marketing, Business Administration, International Business, Commerce…
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems).
- Careful and be able to work with numbers, paperwork.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in Sales Admin.
- Experience in a digital marketing agency business is a plus.
- Negotiation skill & critical thinking
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment