Senior Performance Executive
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
1. Campaign Planning (40%)
- Collaborate with Business Dev Team/Account, Planning, content and creative teams to understand the client’s business objectives.
- Develop digital detail media campaign plans/Recommendations (Channels wise) based on user insights and the media landscape to best meet client objectives (Skew to performance based clients/ projects)
- Propose media plans with the most effective cost (CPA, CPL, CPO, CPI…) to ensure company PnL.
2. Campaign Operating (35%)
- Follow the Ad Operation process from Planning to Campaign execution.
- Own the end-to-end digital campaigns operating on daily basis, including implementation, monitoring, optimization, performance analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and assess ongoing campaigns performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns.
- Foresee problems/issues/crisis as they arise, advise the best optimized solutions for team/ company/ client;
- Closely working with BD/Account, Planning team to propose action plans to deliver KPI ((Skew to performance based: Leads, Orders/Purchases...)
- Manage campaign budgets, and reconciliation process to ensure & maximize company PnL.
- Interact daily and maintain rapport across platforms to ensure KPIs.
- Prepare and provide Final reviews or reports with actionable insights & learnings to relevant parties.
3. Team Management (20%)
- Give direction for team members to deliver the efficient media plans.
- Supervise & Guide team members from end-to-end in campaign operation (Ad platforms setup, tracking implementation, optimized tactics..)
- Tasks arranging for the team to maximize productivity.
- Coach junior team members on digital campaign execution.
- Sharing with the internal team new innovations/tools.
4. Other Tasks (5%)
- Adheres to Media buying best practices as established by team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc)
- Update with line-manager and internal teams on project status, together with insights and recommendations.
- Successfully manages and leverages vendor relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client's best advantage
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or media preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital performance media, knowing about back-end coding is a plus
- Experience in media planning (both channel planning & execution), monitoring digital media campaigns (priority performance).
- Experience in operating diverse performance campaigns: Lead Generation, Ecommerce (purchase optimization on marketplace & branded shop), App installation (NRU, In-app events..)
- Deep-knowledge on: Media platforms (Facebook Ads (Conversion Ads, CPAs/Catalogue Sales), Google Ads (Shopping Ads), Local Adnetworks, Affiliate Networks, Programmatic Ads... & the 3rd party Measurement platforms: GA & GA for Ecommerce, App Flyers.
- Have knowledge about global & local e-commerce platforms: BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, Haravan..
- Strong data analysis along with fluent proposals/reports writing and presentations skills
- Good business sense and the ability to manage budget
- Strong understanding of all media types, with a strong focus on digital
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork
- Good at verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Good command of English
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment