About The Role
The main role of the NetSuite Administrator is to maintain the NetSuite environment by identifying system requirements, monitoring system performance and ensuring smooth day-to-day operation.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for managing the whole NetSuite account.
- Technical point of contact for our ERP application (NetSuite) and provide hands-on support for NetSuite users.
- Point of contact to NetSuite support and all 3rd party integration partners.
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet user's needs.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications.
- Ensure systems integrations with NetSuite are built for scale to align with the growth of the company while maintaining accuracy and completeness of data flowing into NetSuite from our e-commerce platform, fulfillment centre, and other third-party systems.
- Work with the NetSuite and implementation partner teams on automating data integrations with NetSuite.
- Participate in technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
- Maintain user roles/access and assign appropriate permissions/levels of access.
- Build/maintain user interface entry forms, as well as email and PDF templates.
- Work with end users on usability and Help Desk issues.
- Customized forms to enhance ease of use.
- Provide training and support for new users.
What You’ll Need
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration.
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model.
- General knowledge of standard business processes within NetSuite such as order to cash.
- The ability to support data import process and migration.
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.