Responsible for driving the positioning and awareness of the company, the marketing and communications team plays a central role in building and maintaining the reputation of AnyMind Group companies (AdAsia Holdings, CastingAsia and TalentMind) with all key stakeholders. Driving forward AnyMind Group’s position as industry and thought leaders is paramount and the team works closely together to ensure a globally aligned strategy.
About the role
In order to drive the company through its significant growth and to enhance and nurture the company’s reputation – we are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Executive to join our successful team and play a key role in driving our corporate story. The position offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious professional to take ownership of key B2B marketing and communication programs in Singapore and Malaysia, with a key handle of content, and manage AnyMind Group’s reputation with external and internal stakeholders. The Marketing and Communications Executive will be based in Singapore, and will be reporting to the Country Manager with support from the Regional Head of Communications.
- Own local PR efforts, including the localization of activities from the regional communications team - making the story relevant to local media
- Run internal communication efforts locally from the regional communications team
- Proactively monitor relevant media to identify and pitch earned opportunities and maintain effective relationships towards achieving communication goals
- Contribute to the maintenance and updating of owned media, including websites and third-party pages
- Drive local marketing efforts, including but not limited to events, email marketing, in-market activations, and sales enablement
- Work together with the Country Manager and Regional Head of Communications to plan and execute on the local marketing calendar
- Develop or localize marketing materials to match the needs of local external stakeholders
- Support the marketing communications plan by localizing and implementing initiatives for new product launches, value proposition roll-outs, segment education, promotional initiatives, and solutions selling.
- Work closely with sales to drive local sales enablement
- Assist in the procurement and development of customer case studies
- Research, evaluate and drive content development based on the content strategy. This includes bylines, social media content, and speaking content
- Assist in the development of internal communication content
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
- University degree in communications, public relations, marketing communications or equivalent
- Strong written skills in English across a variety of collaterals, alongside excellent communication skills – with strong attention to detail
- At least 1 year of B2B communication, PR or marketing experience
- Passion in B2B technology
- Results-driven and a willing learner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on quality and results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of the company.
Why You Will Love It:
- Performance Review 2 times per year
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Creative office environment
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!