What You'll Do
Work closely with the Regional Director of Corporate Strategy to drive strategic initiatives such as AnyMind University, sales enablement and AdAsia Digital Discovery programs.
- AnyMind University is an ambitious internal learning program which aims to provide strategic leverage to AnyMind Group’s capabilities.
- Communicate with and influence key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure alignment of AnyMind University direction to overall strategic goals
- Proactively seek feedback and help refine the overall program
Manage and lead execution of the AnyMind University program by facilitating curriculum development, publishing the learning calendar and managing the learning management system
- Sales Enablement is a strategic initiative aiming to best equip and train Sales teams regionally with the knowledge and material to succeed in selling AnyMind Group Solutions.
- Help out with specific product marketing initiatives for AnyMind Group products and solutions
- Research and develop clear messaging for specific products
- Produce client-facing material: pitch decks, case studies and micro-site content
- AdAsia Digital Discovery is an external education initiative by AdAsia Holdings for clients and prospects in the region
- Researching and synthesizing content for AdAsia Digital Discovery and AdAsia Digital Open House
- Lead specific client sessions in the AdAsia Digital Workshops
- Plan content for client events
Who You Are
- Well communication in English
- Have 2-5 years of experience in program management or operations in a technology firm, consulting firm, ad tech firm or agency
- Result-oriented with a passion for digital technology. Exposure to advertising technology and/or digital advertising is preferred but not necessary
- Someone with strong program management skills to deliver complex multi-stakeholder projects
- Fun and energetic communicator with top notch synthesis and presentation skills
- Organizational influencer who can build a data-driven consensus and drive teams toward common goals
- Detail-oriented and well organized, with a good sense of responsibility
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!