Influencer Management Senior Executive
Influencer Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Work with Planning, Creative, Creator Growth department to develop plan & proposal
- Research & propose influencer list for campaign. Preparing quotation & optimize KPI for client
- Briefing, negotiating & closing the deal with Influencer to proceed the campaign.
- Managing campaigns actively and closely to achieve good performance. Report after campaign
- Work with Finance/Legal team to prepare paperwork for influencer
- Explore new influencer & establish, manage relationships with influencers
- Well-manage at least 05 campaigns at the same time.
- Lead 01-02 team member & QC all projects of the team
- Support the department as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree is required
- At least 3 years of experience in influencer marketing; including 1 year in the same position
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms & influencer market
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit
- Well-manage workload, negotiation skill, promptly give solutions to solve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Vietnamese communication skills
- Supportive other members in the team to grow up day by day.
- Need to be social-savvy on all platforms. Researching skills on social networks to find more new faces of influencers.
- Leadership skill
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment