[GUR,IN, Influencer Marketing-Intern]
Influencer Marketing, Delhi
What You'll Do
- Responsible for influencers identification and onboarding to the platform
- Day-to-day management of influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation.
- Managing influencer relationships.
- Manage, create, and improve influencers’ content in line with the brand and business objectives.
- Keep up with the latest trends on social media and within the influencer community
Who You Are
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success.
- Exceptional judgment when working with clients, influencers and team members
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, start-up environment and collaborating with international teams
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results
Nice To Have
- Minimum 0-1 years of influencer marketing experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Attractive Stipend
- Flexible working environment
- Working hours: 10 am - 6:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Online and offline company events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)