[Brand Business Sales, GUR] Assistant Sales Manager
What You'll Do
- Seasoned and experienced executive in Digital and Advertising agency with in-depth knowledge and profound expertise in the industry.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models for display/ mobile/ video platforms
- Focus on market development and creating incremental revenue sources from new clients
- Proven communication, presentation, and sales skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Excellent relationships and networking with media fraternity such as advertisers and agency planners/ buyers
- Ability to strike effective conversations, find need gaps, and get briefs for campaigns
- Establishing sales strategies & action plans to win new agencies to achieve
- coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function teams; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify new areas of growth and upsell opportunities between client's needs and POKKT products Offering
Who You Are
- Should have strong understanding of trading within Media agencies and able to close preferred partner/Trading deals in the market.
- Should be very familiar with all key Digital Media metrics and KPIs such as CPM, CPCV, Completion rates, Brand Safety, In-target, Engagement-rates etc.
Nice To Have
- Should have basic understanding of Data, audience profiles, third party tools and other relevant technologies in Digital Brand Advertising.
- Should have extremely strong relationships in Media Agencies in North and East market such as Groupm, Publicis, IPG, DAN, Havas, OMGP etc.
- Have basic understanding of Digital Media spending trends/patterns of key large Digital Spenders across categories such as FMCG, Telecom, F&B, QSRs, E-commerce, Entertainment etc.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Bi-Annual Performance Review
- Attractive commission on achieving revenue targets
- Annual paid leaves (30 days which includes casual leave, sick leave and earned leave)
- All-hands Meeting (after probation)
- Flexible working environment
- Conveyance and Mobile reimbursement
- Over and above Health Insurance for self, spouse, two children. Insurance Premium amount borne by the company
- Working hours: 10 am - 6:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Online and offline company events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)
- events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)