Business Development Executive
Digital Marketing, Hanoi
What You Will Do:
- Support team to prospect, pitch and close sales.
- Engage in search and research to identify customer’s key needs.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Develop a strong understanding of client’s business and support to put together digital marketing plans.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending internal trainings.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities.
- Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables.
- Responsible for building & maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers to make sure input products meet desired quality & are delivered within deadlines.
- Work with other team members to develop a digital marketing strategy.
- Work with other internal departments, such as social media/creative department/media, to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Support team if need.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degree
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- 1+ year (s) experience in sales role(s) (refer B2B model)
- Experience in sales or digital marketing is a plus
- Eager to learn, positive attitude, receptive to feedback and excited to hone your skills.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!