Ad Operations Manager
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
I. Team & Workload Management
- Manage team at media agency; direct team on tactical execution of program across all lines of business, inclusive of budget management, optimization, bid strategies, measurement, etc.
- Manage digital performance campaign inclusive of Facebook, Google, App… and social media
- Develop test and learn opportunities: Maximizing conversions by devising cutting edge Campaign structure, Ad Copies and conversion optimization.
- Ensure measurement tactics are executed flawlessly with a clear and effective reporting structure
- Look for opportunities to include new technologies and innovative tactics within the program; continuously monitor industry trends, technologies and standards for campaign learnings
II. Team & Client Collaboration
- Work closely with internal media team members and counterparts across Marketing to ensure that program strategy is in line with broader KPIs and advertising/line of business objectives.
- Collaborate across internal disciplines to create a strong linkage with Content, Social and other Channel strategies.
- You will manage a team of performance marketing specialists and help to identify, support and build key capabilities and skill sets needed to meet our business and performance marketing objectives
- You will work closely with the commercial and sales teams to ensure close coordination between partner media agencies on their digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Brand, CRM and Organic Performance teams to plan, strategize and execute on a broader, integrated marketing level
III. Analysis & Reporting
- Conduct frequent competitive analysis
- Leverage data and analytics insights as a key driver of ongoing program strategy (optimization plans, integration of audience segmentation capabilities, test and learn agendas, etc.)
- Building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels. In doing this, the Performance Marketing Manager employs the use of online ads such as
- Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication. The Performance Marketing Manager also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Support the departments as needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or media preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Ad Operations
- Experience in media planning (both channel planning & execution), monitoring digital media campaigns.
- Experience in operating diverse campaigns
- Strong data analysis along with fluent proposals/reports writing and presentations skills
- Good business sense and the ability to manage budget
- Strong understanding of all media types, with a strong focus on digital
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork
- Good at verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good command in English
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment