E-commerce Solution Business Development Manager
D2C, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Working directly with Head of Business and clients, taking briefs, making proposals.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Maintain as the main point of communication contact between clients and the various internal departments, in support of client’s specific e-commerce business needs, which includes channel distribution, creative and content creation, advertising support, other services related to e-commerce store management or website management.
- Design sales strategies, then manage sales results of the team to achieve a given monthly/quarterly/yearly target.
- Identify and generate potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompanied with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Give advice/ motivate the team to attain the best result.
- Coaching individuals/ team, leading team to success.
- Screens potential business deals of team’s members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationships/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function teams; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build good relationships with other departments, clients and agencies.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years of working experience in E-commerce is required; and 1 year of working experience in the same position
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Clear mindset, result oriented with passion for work
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment is a plus
- Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms