Head of Business Development (Hanoi based)
Digital Marketing, Hanoi
What You Will Do
- Responsible for pipeline management, sales & revenue forecasting, sales approach & strategy development, and implementation to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth for Hanoi Business Unit.
- Business planning and goal alignment: Build a clear business vision and mission. Lead and handle the Business planning process across departments/divisions (IMC, Media, Influencer Marketing…)
- Lead, run and grow the business profitably. Drive and create bold gaps through business efficiency improvements at every step of the value chain.
- Provide strategic direction/input for development of Business in line with Local and Group requirements (Market Business Strategy and Operational plan / Integrated Commercial Planning).
- Constantly challenge the organization to ensure its results and effectiveness. Optimize business model to drive scalability for the future.
- Maximizing new business development opportunities by understanding industry-specific trends and landscapes to integrate these new growth areas/ trends accompanied by company strategies and products; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Develop and implement effective business strategies and programs
- Responsible for ensuring team member satisfaction and retention
Who You Are
- MBA or advanced degree highly preferred
- At least 10 years of working experience, experience in an Advertising Agency is preferred.
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Vision and organizational agility
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and Vietnam market
- The ability to motivate and influence cross functional teams.
- Leading or managing project teams or people
- The ability to turn insights into action staying results-driven along the way
- A can-do attitude and mission driven
- Strong analytical skills; including previous P&L and KPIs creation/management.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment.