Project Management Manager (D2C business)
D2C, Ho Chi Minh City
About D2C for Enterprise
AnyMind D2C is a corporate package plan that specializes in Direct to Consumer business from market research, product development, EC site production, logistics, and marketing solutions. We also offer multilingualization and global expansion support options that take advantage of our global network.
What You Will Do
- Launch and operation of D2C brand (business planning, project management)
- Work closely with internal teams to serve client’s campaign objectives.
- Ensure and facilitate cross-team, cross-department coordination
- Be responsible for account and project management, and deliver end to end campaign and project performance.
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals
- Proactively identify risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately
- Create end to end project plan based on a deep understanding to business strategy
- Sales analysis, budget / inventory management
- Supervise and train the team members for more productivity and efficiency.
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized University Degree.
- At least 4 years of working experience of project management in consulting company and commercial fields, i.e. retail, FMCG,...
- At least 2 years of working experience in Project Manager position
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Solid knowledge of digital tools & channels
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment