Media Planning Senior Manager
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
I. Management/ Leading Team
- Leading a team of 3 - 5 people, responsibility for team growth, supervising team workload.
- Monitor performance of team and address any issues
- Drive media recommendation delivering to the business objectives, ensure flawless execution of the media strategy/plans by the team and deliver weekly reporting.
II. Check and research media, client, marketplace
- Regularly evaluates research to identify and accurately recommend media that is most effective at reaching target audiences
- Successfully derives insights from in market media campaigns to inform optimizations, new testing opportunities and cross channel activation
- Identifies opportunities based upon knowledge of client, media and marketplace
III. Gather information and plan campaign
- Develops and designs digital media campaign concepts and strategies that are rooted in client business metrics
- Create media recommendations/proposals based on user insights and the media landscape to best meet client objectives
IV. Work internal tasks
- Adheres to Media buying and planning best practices as established by team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc)
- Manages media buying process from writing RFPs, negotiating proposals, and establishing tactical level recommendations that align with media strategy
- and then delivers high.
V. Work with vendor
- Successfully manages and leverages vendor relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client's best advantage
VI. Manage campaign
- Effectively reviews campaign performance to exceed client goals and established media strategy
VII. Determine, manage and evaluate campaign’s budget
- Manages relationships with publishers and platforms to stay on top of new capabilities, opportunities and new releases / opportunities.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or media preferred)
- Having at least 3 years of working experience in a digital media agency in the same position.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ad and all the Digital media platforms.
- Leadership skill
- Good command in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multitask
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong reasoning skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment