Business Development (E-commerce and Social Commerce service)
What You'll Do
- Getting new lead which is local / international company by cold call and presenting company credential to clients
- Close the deal for new lead & upselling & upscaling for existing client
- Making relationship with local / international company
- Acting as key contact person for assigned accounts.
- Facilitate & attend meetings with clients to acquire & confirm requirements to further plan executions.
- Monitor campaigns and ensures contract compliance while always looking out for improvement points.
- Providing consultations on E-commerce operations for clients base on E-commerce team’s area of expertise.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of experience as in Marketing area, E-commerce, or related
- Experience in communicating with clients or sales directly to maintain good relationships
- Good command of English and Thai
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Why You Will Love It
- Competitive salary with high commission
- Performance review (2 times a year)
- Performance bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual paid leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Perfect attendance will be provided
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Creative office environment located at EmQuartier
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market