Graphic Designer Intern
Graphic Design, Hanoi
What You Will Do
- Produce digital graphic artwork for all media (GDN, DSP banners, ads, etc.), following brief requirements.
- Develop graphics and visual materials for supporting ongoing projects.
- Work with senior staff and creative team members.
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaise effectively with other departments during project progress
Who You Are
- Fresh graduates in related majors
- Can use design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash/Animate, After Effects, etc.)
- Understanding of design principles
- Understanding of the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment
- Detail-oriented, proactively with high responsibility, working independently and with team, able to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Allowance
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment