[Regional] Tax Manager/Tax Senior Executive (Transfer Pricing)
What You’ll Do
- Prepare and review Transfer Pricing (TP) documentation under the Group (Master file & Local files)
- Work closely with accounting teams and external vendors on TP & corporate tax matters
- Stay updated on TP guidelines in Singapore and other countries under the Group
- Perform yearly Group TP review to ensure all entities under the Group meet local TP requirements
- Assist in day-to-day support and guidance on TP and intercompany related matters for the Group .
- Assist to seek improvements in existing processes of TP
- Prepare and maintain intercompany service agreements
- Review intercompany loan agreements
- Support Corporate Planning team with any ad hoc projects or initiatives
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related fields.
- 2-3 years experience in CPA firm or relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to conduct complex data analysis using analytical databases/tools (Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, etc).
- Strong sense with numbers and accuracy in managing a high volume of data and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a multinational environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and able to work well under pressure.
- High level of personal integrity, trustworthy and reliable.
- Good command of English both in writing and speaking.
- N1 level certified Japanese is an advantage.
- Occasional overseas business travel is required.