Campaign Management Executive
Digital Marketing, Jakarta
The campaign management role acts as a central contact point and communicator between sales and operational teams. This person must have a passion for creative campaign and digital advertising technologies. The ideal candidate should have experience and is highly skilled at scheduling dozens of campaigns, and seeing these campaigns through to delivery, as well as being competent in allocating resources, and monitoring and reporting on the status of campaigns. The person must be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment and thrives on daily growth.
What You'll Do
- Create timelines that will ensure all work will be completed within client deadlines
- Review current and future timelines and job status with various department leads, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs
- Make sure each member in department knows the assignments that need to be completed based on timeline
- Work across multiple projects and ensure all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Act as the balance between sales and operations to establish and re-evaluate priorities
- Monitor campaign progress and manage campaign resources. Inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience working in the marketing industry. Preferably with agency experience in digital advertising businesses in a traffic management role.
- Extensive experience with arranging and monitoring campaigns, preferably candidates who have experience pitching to retainer clients.
- Experience using project tracking system
- Experience using Microsoft Office and G Suite
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market