Publisher Growth BD Manager/Senior Executive
Publisher Growth, Taipei
This position will be responsible for working with AnyMind Group publisher partners in a day-to-day fashion. You will be challenged to learn and update your understanding of the online advertising industry with a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a startup environment. You will embrace solutions to meet the revenue and optimization goals while delivering outstanding service to publisher partners.
You will learn to be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and sales-focused environment.
Finally, you are challenged to learn as quickly as possible in the online digital industry and communicate with clients via multiple communication methods including in person.
What You Will Do:
- Search, acquire and develop relationship management with key accounts who are web publishers or app developers in TW/CN.
- Seek advice and conduct necessary communication for negotiating deal terms with new partners
- Actively manage the relationship with existing publisher partners on the network so that their performance benchmarks and expectations are met
- Provide online publisher partners with excellent and timely service and technical advice to implement advertising
- Ensure to meet revenue target through optimizing, tracking, analyzing advertising performance, and making suggestions to publishers to improve performance
- Check the volume and negotiate on prices to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces online
- Develop strong and effective relationships with Advertiser Engagement Department
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures and trends
- Collect and analyze sales/consumer data
Who You Are:
You should have or be eager to equip yourself with the understanding of the online programmatic advertising industry, a passion for technology, and the drive and ownership to work in a startup environment.
You should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, and integrity. You should be energetic and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities. The ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
- Good command of English
- A keen desire to grow knowledge of how AdTech works behind the scenes
- Good Excel skills and advanced proficiency in other MS Office programs
- Familiar with startup culture
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach to working with data sets
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple high-priority tasks at the same time
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, with a good sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Experience in Online Advertising, Google Ad Manager, Google AdSense, Google AdMob, DSP, SSP, Trading desk, Ad Network is a huge plus