Account Director (Influencer Integrated)
Influencer marketing -AE, Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Manage and lead multiple key accounts for digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to influencer, media, advertising & social management.
- Be responsible for account and project management, and deliver end to end digital campaign and project performance
- Hands on with the core principles of digital marketing especially influencer marketing
- Cross functional collaboration with planning, creative, and other internal teams to deliver on business requests
- Guide & lead the team to ensure timely delivery and process adherence
- Take ownership of accounts and/or projects from start to finish
- Monitor campaigns to ensure contract compliance
- Offer rationalized strategic recommendations to business partners and stakeholders based on experience and industry knowledge
- Client Leadership – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, researching, managing milestones and approvals
- Build & strengthen partner relationships by looking for opportunities beyond the current scope
- Supervise and mentor the team to drive productivity and chemistry
- Update teams & partners on the ever changing digital & influencer landscape
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a digital marketing agency. [Having Influencer marketing experience is an advantage].
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of Account Director, with proven ability to lead a team of 2-5 members.
- Experienced in executing and managing IMC project is an advantage
- Prior experience in professional client relationship management is mandatory
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Proficiency in tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems is mandatory
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment