Account Management is responsible to assist our Business Development team in order to close the pitch, work closely with Brand and Agency in order to accomplish the project. As an Account Management you will work intensively with Business Development team, Creative team, Strategic Planner team which means teamwork in mandatory.
An Account Executive will report to Account Manager internally and liaise with client extensively for day to day progress.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Business Development team in order to help closing the pitch.
- Produce the big idea of campaign based on client’s brief and liaise with other team such Creative and Strategic Planner team
- Presenting the campaign idea to client and suggest some alternative to answering client’s objectives
- Maintain the Client and make sure all the campaign run well as objective and schedule
- Problems solver, ensure that the deadlines are met, and keep updating the project progress with the internal team and clients.
- Research or do competitive review to support proposal
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree of any background
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience in this field, preferably someone from Creative Agency who used to involve in pitching
- Have extensive experience and portfolio in handle well-known brand and agency
- Teamwork attitude. Used to work with cross Department with strong communication skills and problem solver
- Excellent in Microsoft such PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in English
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market