Digital Media Planning Strategist
Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. Situated within AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AdAsia looks to power the advertising of the future and provides solutions for both advertisers and publishers, including the AdAsia Digital Platform, AdAsia360, and AdAsia Premium Marketplace.
The ideal candidate will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business, demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities, and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What You'll Do
- Develop integrated digital media strategies to increase ROAS, conversion, and leads.
- Plan, develop and manage 360 digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Collaborate with multiple team members (DM, IM, CG, PG) and suggest campaign media plans and tactics; develop 360 marketing solutions based on client success metrics, KPIs, or desired campaign results.
- Monitor, compile, analyze, develop & distribute new digital opportunities and growth for existing business/industry/prospects and share relevant data with all business segments.
- Provide information to businesses on emerging digital and social marketing technologies and opportunities.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Strategy & Growth and respective sales team members for data analysis and optimize the delivery of running campaigns.
- Be recognized as a source of information within the organization on topics related to digital marketing and direct consumer communications.
- Create/Support reports (weekly / Adhoc / final) with the audience, channels, medium and performance insights, and recommendations ]for the clients/campaigns.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising.
- At least 3 - 4 years of planning, strategize digital marketing and advertising campaigns in multiple categories.
- With sufficient knowledge across ad platforms, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks, ad exchanges, and analysis via Google Analytics, GTM, Campaign Analytics, Advertising tools and technologies such as paid search, display advertising, SEO, social media advertising.
- Experience in developing offline media strategy is a plus point.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Team-player and result oriented.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market