Account Manager - Agency Business
Digital Marketing, Singapore
What You'll Do
Build effective existing and new client relationships and acts as day-to-day client partner, account management of existing and new accounts; working with them to achieve their marketing objectives and works to nurture and grow the relationship
Owns projects from initial scoping and brief through to execution with support from the individual product teams across Influencer marketing, D2C, Programmatic and digital solutions
Cross-functional Sales, building avenues for cross-sell/up-sell of solutions to new and existing clients, a solution-sales mindset
In-alignment with Head of Agency Business, drive contribution to the sales targets every month, driven through agency relationships
Manages resource usage and suggests opportunities to improve margin, resulting in accurate and timely billings
Is a committed, responsible and confident leader of projects, who can work both independently and as part of the wider team
Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
Who You Are
- At least 2 years working experience in managing driving digital marketing solutions and campaigns, digital media planning and buying, integrated media knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience working in client relationship management, preferably within multi-market (APAC / SEA) environment
- Experience in agency business development preferred, ideally from the platform publishers or media agencies ecosystem.
- Detailed knowledge of the media agency eco-system and/or has worked in a media agency
- Pro-active mindset, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to confidently communicate with clients
- Able to challenge and provide intelligent feedback to clients and local markets
- Highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, meticulous and detail orientated
- Teamwork and collaboration: Enthusiastic team player, collaborating with colleagues across different functions and markets