Business Development Manager
Digital Marketing, Manila
What You'll Do
- Achieving & scaling up business targets on monthly & annual basis
- Identify and generate business from new clients
- Enhance business from existing clientele
- Identify potential Market Segments
- Maintain effective communications with the external and internal Partners/Customers.
- Ensure effective implementation of the campaigns and achievement of the set revenue targets.
- Ability to understand the customer’s need and propose relevant and creative solutions that would in-turn enhance the revenues of the region.
- Understand the client’s business and identify marketing needs and pain points
- Develop and pitch marketing plans integrated with influencer and digital solutions
- Coordinate with internal support teams to ensure smooth campaign execution and deliverables
- Have a strong understanding of company products, competition in the market and positioning.
- Consistently deliver sales targets every month and develop sales strategy
- Contribute to team effort and be able to coach and mentor other junior members
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advertising, digital marketing, influencer trends
Who You Are
- Robust experience of 4 to 6 years in digital media sales having exposure with digital publisher or network dealing in display/ mobile/ video.
- Have direct experience in performance based mobile advertising.
- In-depth knowledge and contacts with top online advertisers and agencies
- Have strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models for display/ mobile/ video platforms
- Has excellent understanding of agency dynamics and campaign buying and planning
- Has understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- Focus on market development and creating incremental revenue sources from new clients
- Proven communication, presentation and sales skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Proven record of strategic development of client base
- Excellent relationships and networking with media fraternity such as advertisers and agency planners/ buyers
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
- Ability to strike effective conversations, find need gaps, and get briefs for campaigns
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance: Maxicare 200k MBL per illness per year, given after probation
- 13th Month Pay: Prorated depending on start date as mandated by law
- Annual Paid Leave : 15 days/ year. It will be unpaid leave until you finish your probation period; and is pro-rated at 1.25/month
- Sick Leave : 5 days will be granted after probation; will increase to 15 days provided that the candidate has regular employment and has rendered a minimum of 12 working months with the company.
- All Hands Trip : Annual company-paid international business trip with gala dinner and Global MVP awards of up to USD 8,000 worth of prize
- Monthly and Quarterly Local awards: Monthly and Quarterly awards and recognition of employees’ accomplishments
- People Development Program: Monetary support and assistance to employees for their career and professional development i.e, seminars, training, short courses (subject for review and approval of management
- Laptop to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms