Strategic Planning Executive
Digital Marketing, Jakarta
What You'll Do
- Gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies, including examine and analyzing a wide range of data, category, consumer, and trend understanding.
- Investigate the brands that will be advertised, which may necessitate acquiring technical or specific knowledge.
- Investigate the competitive environment, including the market situation and communication in the category.
- To summarize, gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by thoroughly analyzing a wide range of data, including demographics, socioeconomics, and the market for the client's product.
- Write creative briefs or take part in the creation of briefs with input and directions, brief the creative team; determine the strategic approach to a project, provide a clear brief for creative team.
- Work across department in process developing the strategies.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of strategy experience in relevant digital and creative agencies.
- Experience in a variety of strategic engagements with client from various industries is required.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing technologies and digital experience in Paid, Owned, and Earned channels is required.
- Strong creative problem solving skills, both conceptually in defining the strategic vision and practically in dealing with planning and operational considerations.
- Fluent in insight generation, briefing and briefing stimulus preparation, and coordination of the creative process with appropriate senior support.
- Passionate about emerging digital trends and advertising
- Strong presentation skill is required
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market