Publisher Growth Senior Executive/Manager
Publisher Growth, Taipei
About the Role
This position will be responsible for working with AnyMind Group publisher partners in a day-to-day fashion. You will be challenged to learn and update your understanding of the online advertising industry with a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a startup environment. You will embrace solutions to meet the revenue and optimization goals while delivering outstanding service to publisher partners.
You will learn to be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly-changing and sales-focused environment.
Finally, you are challenged to learn as quick as possible knowledge in the online digital industry and communicate with clients via multiple communication methods including in person.
What You Will Do
- Search, acquire and develop relationship management with key accounts who are online publishers or app developers in TW.
- Seek for advice and conduct necessary communication for negotiating about deal terms with new partners.
- Actively manage the relationship with existing publisher partners on the network so that their performance benchmarks and expectations are met.
- Provide online publisher partners with excellent and timely service and technological advice to implement advertising.
- Ensure to meet revenue target through optimizing, tracking, analyzing advertising performance and making suggestions to publishers to improve performance.
- Check volume and negotiate on prices to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces online.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with Advertiser Engagement Department.
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures and trends.
- Collect and analyze sales/consumer data.
Who You Are
You should have or be eager to equip yourself with understanding of the online advertising industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a startup environment.
You should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. You should be energetic, and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities. The ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
- Good command of English
- A keen desire to grow knowledge of how AdTech works behind the scenes
- Good Excel skills and advanced proficiency in other MS Office programs
- Familiar with startup culture
- An analytical mind-set and methodical approach to working with data sets
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple high-priority tasks at the same time
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, with good sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Experience in Online Advertising, Google Ad Manager, Google AdSense, Google AdMob, DSP, SSP, Trading desk, Ad Network is a plus
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Comprehensive Training from Experienced Managers and Leaders in the field
- Performance Review (2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- 14 Annual Paid Leave days
- Annual MVP Awards
- Macbook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment