1. Please explain your background before joining AnyMind Group. How long have you been working at AnyMind Group? And describe your day-to-day job.
Before joining AnyMind Group, I graduated with honors from Mercu Buana University, majoring in Public Relations. I have been a full-time employee at AnyMind Group for 2 years and had a 4-month internship, totaling 2 years and 4 months of experience. In my role as an Influencers Management Executive, I am responsible for creating marketplace campaigns on AnyMind Group’s influencer marketing platform, AnyTag, operating and maintaining campaigns, creating cost estimates, providing the best pricing to clients, executing the campaigns, briefing the Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), and finally, monitoring and evaluating the campaigns by generating reports.
2. How did you first join a beauty pageant, and how are you juggling between joining a contest and still doing a full-time job?
Joining a beauty pageant has been my dream since college. I took the first step by participating in the Tourism and Culture Ambassador of Tangerang City 2023, where I proudly secured 3rd place. This achievement opened another opportunity for me to join another prestigious competition, Miss Mega Bintang Indonesia Banten, where I became the 5th runner-up and was honored with the title of Miss Inspirational. Balancing a full-time job with participating in competitions was not easy, but I’m grateful to have a supportive team and company that stood by me throughout the journey.
3. Are there any challenges that you face in your journey? How do you overcome them?
Certainly, I encountered numerous challenges, with one of the most formidable being the need to shed an additional 10kg. With just one month remaining from auditions to the grand final, I successfully lost about 5kg. Achieving this involved avoiding rice in my diet and intensifying my workout routine beyond what I had been doing before.
4. Can you share how your team supports each other so you will become the best version of yourself?
I am truly grateful for the supportive team around me. They provide positive insights when I’m feeling low, serve as attentive listeners in the office when I need to discuss my journey, and wholeheartedly support every effort I make to enhance myself. Their presence at my grand final meant a lot, showing unwavering support.
5. How will you encourage or inspire people to be able to pursue their dreams?
I’ve embraced quotes from my role model since my college days, and they continue to guide me: “Set your goals, Find your trigger, Act on your thoughts, and Score it!”