1. Please share with us your background before joining AnyMind Group
Lidya: I started my professional journey after graduating from university with a degree in accounting. The initial steps led me to a media buying company, where I helped to manage one of the agency’s most prominent brands. Subsequently, I transitioned through various companies, specializing in digital marketing and programmatic. In 2016, I was given the responsibility of building AnyMind Group’s presence in Jakarta, as Country Manager for Indonesia.
2. What do you do in your job role, and how does it fit into the wider range of AnyMind Group’s business?
Lidya: My current role involves overseeing day-to-day operations at AnyMind Group’s Jakarta office, Indonesia. I play a pivotal role in strategizing and planning for key focus areas in the market, such as influencer marketing, creator growth, digital marketing, and the latest addition, e-commerce enablement, in conjunction with DDI.
3. What is an often misunderstood aspect of your job role?
Lidya: Some might perceive me as overly optimistic in the realm of misunderstandings. However, I intend to create a sense of unity and achievement within the team. There may be perceptions of intimidation, but I aim to blend with everyone. While some see me as a serious individual, I assure you, there’s a time and place for the team to unwind and have fun.
4. How has your time been at AnyMind so far? What are the things that stand out to you about the company?
Lidya: Reflecting on my time at AnyMind, the standout features for me are the company’s unwavering commitment to technology and continuous innovation. The dedication to improve and stay at the forefront of technological advancements has left a lasting impression.
5. How is it like working as part of your local team and also as part of the wider regional unit? What are the unique quirks or habits of the team?
Lidya: Working with the local team in Jakarta is a delightful experience marked by fun and diversity, especially with the predominance of the younger generation. On a regional level, I find myself surrounded by a pool of smart and passionate individuals who serve as constant sources of inspiration.
6. What are some key traits that you feel people in your role should have, and why?
Lidya: In my perspective, success in my role demands a fearless approach to trying new things, a commitment to continuous learning, and the foundational pillar of integrity.
7. What is that one favourite local food that you would like to introduce to readers? What are your hobbies and interests?
Lidya: Allow me to introduce the delightful “Nasi Padang Pagi Sore,” a local favorite best enjoyed with green chili and various side dishes like Ayam Gulai, Ayam Pop. Beyond work, my interests encompass culinary adventures, quality family time, and indulging my time shopping for beauty products.