Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager Sales - West, Brand Business, Mumbai
Business Development, Mumbai
Who you are
- Robust experience of 3 to 5 years in digital media sales having exposure with digital publishers or network dealing in display/ mobile/ video.
- Seasoned and experienced executive in Digital and Advertising agency with in-depth knowledge and profound expertise in the industry.
- Experienced in setting up, building and growing new business. Extensive network and relationships with head and top levels of many agencies as well as clients in the West market.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models for display/ mobile/ video platforms
- Focus on market development and creating incremental revenue sources from new clients
- Proven communication, presentation, and sales skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Proven record of strategic development of client base
- Excellent relationships and networking with media fraternity such as advertisers and agency planners/ buyers
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price.
- Ability to strike effective conversations, find need gaps, and get briefs for campaigns
- Establishing sales strategies & action plans to win new agencies to achieve
- Identifying and generating potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompanied with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function teams; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Leading and developing a strong sales team to provide the utmost level of sales & client service.
- Empowering, coaching, delegating and retaining qualified members that will contribute to unit goals and the company at large
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing the situation, understanding the client's needs and collaborating with other function teams to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Giving advice, motivating team and managing team priorities. Carrying out necessary planning in order to guide/supervise team's members work.
- Identify new areas of growth and upsell opportunities between client's needs and POKKT products Offering.
Nice to have
- Should have extremely strong relationships in Media Agencies in the West market such as Groupm, Publicis, IPG, DAN, Havas, OMGP etc.
- Should have a very strong understanding of the Digital agency eco-system and all its key stakeholders such as planners, buyers, traders, Digital Heads, Programmatic Desks etc.
- Have basic understanding of Digital Media spending trends/patterns of key large Digital Spenders across categories such as FMCG, Telecom, F&B, QSRs, E-commerce, Entertainment etc.
- Should have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape in terms of Networks, Publishers and ad-tech platforms in India.
- Should be well versed with all aspects of the Programmatic ecosystem in terms of DSPs, SSPs, Trading Desks, PMPs, PG etc.
- Should have a strong understanding of trading within Media agencies and be able to close preferred partner/Trading deals in the market.
- Should be very familiar with all key Digital Media metrics and KPIs such as CPM, CPCV, Completion rates, Brand Safety, In-target, Engagement-rates etc.
- Should have basic understanding of Data, audience profiles, third party tools and other relevant technologies in Digital Brand Advertising.
What you’ll do
- Achieving & scaling up business targets on monthly & annual basis
- Identify and generate business from new clients.
- Enhance business from existing clientele.
- Identify potential Market Segments.
- Work Closely with Ad-ops and Creative Strategy teams
- Maintain effective communications with the external and internal Partners/Customers.
- Ensure effective implementation of the campaigns and achievement of the set revenue targets.
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs and propose relevant and creative solutions that would in-turn enhance the revenues of the region.
- Excellent communication skills, convincing, flexible and resourceful.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Bi-Annual Performance Review
- Attractive commission on achieving revenue targets
- Annual paid leaves (30 days which includes casual leave, sick leave and earned leave)
- All-hands Meeting (after probation)
- Flexible working environment
- Conveyance and Mobile reimbursement
- Over and above Health Insurance for self, spouse, two children. Insurance Premium amount borne by the company
- Working hours: 10 am - 6:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Online and offline company events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)
- Events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)