(AnyMind Academy 2023) Influencer Strategic Planning Executive
Influencer Marketing, Bangkok
What You'll Do
- Develop Influencer and KOLs (Key Opinion Leader) Strategy, target audience, budget allocation toward the Client’s KPI, and communication objective.
- Selecting best practice influencers and tactics for archiving goal
- Well-known for Influencer selection, planning, and communication via Digital Social Media Platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and other
- Make a good relationship with Influencers and KOLs.
- Analyze the result and statistics from using influencers for the campaign
- Collect the database of Influencer on the Internal System
- Communicate and coordinate between the Client and Account Planning team and support them with Influencer selection and strategy.
- Be able to make the presentation for a campaign proposal
- Keep updated and follow the trend of using influencers continuously
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communication arts, marketing, digital media, or a related field
- Well-known using computer programs (Google Slide, Google Sheets)
- Be able to work as a team and has the good interpersonal skill
- Enable to work well under pressure and a tight schedule
- Good communication skill in Thai, and English is a plus