Business Development Manager, Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing, Singapore
AnyMind Group is an end-to-end commerce enablement company that looks to make it exciting for everyone to do business. We’re building the next-generation infrastructure for commerce, enabling enterprises, publishers, and influencers to become borderless.
Founded in Singapore and now headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, AnyMind Group’s technology offerings span manufacturing, e-commerce, marketing, and logistics. Within the marketing space, AnyMind Group provides advertisers and marketers with award-winning platforms AnyTag (influencer marketing) and POKKT (mobile advertising), along with AnyDigital (high-quality web and app ad inventory).
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What You'll Do
- Develop, implement and own a business and sales strategy to meet the company objectives and deliver commercial targets.
- Sell AnyMind’s tech solution to the client by introducing the Company’s product based on client needs; including digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions
- Identify new business and partnership opportunities to further the growth of the business across the direct Brands and Media Agency ecosystems
- Build-on an existing strong network of contacts across brands and agencies in Singapore to drive business
- Consultative selling to clients across brands and agencies. Responsible for the full cycle of a sale, including generating leads, initiating conversations, pitching business opportunities, following up with action plans, to receiving briefs from clients.
- Lead initial project set up, working with colleagues in making overall decisions to deliver each project at the highest standard as well as with a healthy margin.
- Work with the Head of Sales on annual budgeting and regular reporting of sales pipelines and revenue forecasting.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Good command of English
- Experience in sales at Digital Marketing Agencies or AdTech companies for a minimum 4 years
- Experience in dealing with Agencies and direct brands and working with them on consultative selling is a must
- Entrepreneurial flair, excellent client relationship skills, and commercial savvy.
- Broad curiosity and passion for telling stories in new ways and pushing boundaries.
- Superior new business and client management skills.
- A genuine passion for sales and a desire to attract the best projects and clients to the business.
- Demonstrated ability to translate a strategic brief into a creative execution that delivers on client goals, high-quality standards, and advances our portfolio.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills across all levels, strong communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment whilst juggling multiple projects.
- Knowledgeable and rooted in the digital marketing industry and has concrete knowledge of the digital eco-system across social, programmatic, influencer marketing.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Enthusiastic team player, collaborating with colleagues across different functions and markets