AnyMind Group [TSE:5027], a technology company for the business supply chain, has today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2023. Please see below for some highlights pertaining to the company’s Q3 2023 earnings disclosure.
- Operating profit increased year-on-year (YoY) to ¥222 million (compared to an operating loss of ¥81 million in Q3 2022); Adjusted EBITDA was positive at ¥503 million (+132% YoY)
- Revenue increased 36% YoY to ¥8.58 billion, gross profit increased by 39% YoY to ¥3.28 billion
- Growth in gross profit continued across the company’s three main business units: Marketing Platforms (+39% YoY to ¥1,705 million), Partner Growth Platforms (+41% YoY to ¥1,006 million), and D2C Platforms (+40% YoY to ¥565 million)
- The company’s full-year forecasts remain unchanged and clocked steady progress against it, following the upward revision of earnings forecast announced in September 2023
- The completion of the acquisition of DDI, announced in September 2023, will contribute to the earnings of Q4 2023