[2024 Job openings] Social Media Partner Development
Creator Growth, Bangkok
We're looking for "Social Media Partner Development" to develop and take care of our partner's social media in many ways. Who loves to work in entertainment industry, have a good interpersonal skill, and highly passionate about social media platform especially YouTube.
What You'll Do
- Develop and Taking care channel in media partner team
- Coordinate with another department to support channel under responsibility
- Maintain and develop channels to grow in the online media business in all aspects
- Channel analysis and summary report of YouTube channel under responsibility every month
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. (Medias, Communication, Entertainment, etc.)
- Experience in using all Social Media, especially YouTube.
- Understand Entertainment industry and digital marketing. Up to trends, viral and latest news on any Social medias.
- Basic understand on how overall business works (Conceptual understanding)
- Having basic content analysis skill / mindset, be able to come up with solution from watching content and analyze data from Analytics.
- Having good service mind, experience or feel comfortable in communicating/negotiating with clients / influencer in order to maintain positive relationship.
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, solving problem in professional manners.
- Excellence communication in Thai, Good communication in English.
- Flexible working hours and Proactive.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (2 times a year)
- Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Social security
- Private medical insurance
- All-hands meeting at overseas
- TGIF, monthly birthday and other fun events
- MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Creative office environment located at EmQuartier
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market