Ad Operation & Strategy Senior Executive - Analytics
Digital Marketing, Manila
What you will do?
- Serve as an expert on Digital Operations, especially when it comes to integrating partner technologies including all ad media and ad management in several platforms
- Create syndicated data for analysis, research, strategic insights development for reporting
- Management of advertising campaigns across platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic, APM, Native, LinkedIn etc)
- Suggest campaign media plans and tactics; develop and see through solutions based on client success metrics, KPIs, or desired campaign results.
- Work closely with multiple Sales, Creatives and Engineering teams across regions to resolve issues, pacing deficiencies and client concerns.
- Interest in handle Training Programs, doing consultation for clients
- Handle Platform Integration such as AppsFlyer, Branch.io, GA360 and perform Technical Support on Website Tagging using GTM or other tools (preferable)
- Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved. As well as, Identify potential issues and communicate recommendations for improvement.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years working experience in Digital Advertising agencies or AdTech companies
- Experience in managing regional online advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, DV360, AppNexus, LinkedIn and perform complicated campaign analysis
- Good knowledge across ad platforms, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks and ad exchanges will be advantages
- Experience in Google Analytics, GTM, SQL, DMP, AppsFlyer, Branch.io, Data Studio will be advantaged
- Excellent in communication and strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Self motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, solving problems and acting upon them swiftly
- Experience in communicating with clients directly to maintain good relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and accountable.
- Solutions oriented, focused on solving the problem with innovative and responsive recommendations.
Why will you love it?
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance: Maxicare 200k MBL per illness per year, given after probation
- 13th Month Pay: Prorated depending on start date as mandated by law
- Annual Paid Leave : 15 days/ year. It will be unpaid leave until you finish your probation period; and is pro-rated at 1.25/month
- Sick Leave : 5 days will be granted after probation; will increase to 15 days provided that the candidate has regular employment and has rendered a minimum of 12 working months with the company.
- All Hands Trip : Annual company-paid international business trip with gala dinner and Global MVP awards of up to USD 8,000 worth of prize
- Monthly and Quarterly Local awards: Monthly and Quarterly awards and recognition of employees’ accomplishments
- People Development Program: Monetary support and assistance to employees for their career and professional development i.e, seminars, training, short courses (subject for review and approval of management
- Laptop to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms