Social Media Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing, Jakarta
What You'll Do
- Plan and create content to post on social media and stay updated with any social media trends
- Responsible for tracking social media activities and issues
- Able to produce a consistent brand message across all social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor’s social media sites and do analysis reports
Who You Are
- Candidate should have 2+ years of experience in social media, preferably in the digital industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. and also knowledgeable in keyword research and Google analytics.
- Excellent in communication and strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Familiar in using G-Suite
Why You'll Like It
- Competitive Salary
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market