E-Commerce Marketplace Manager
D2C Solutions, Singapore
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out-of-stock item removal, and functionality meets and exceeds company expectations. This is a tactical job of maintenance of the site through marketplaces such as Shopee, Lazada, and Amazon
- Strategy planning, management, forecasts, and results. These include short and long-term objectives, customer metrics, and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats
- Collaborate with the marketing & merchandising team to ensure marketplace vendors are supported with all promotional activity and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop the merchandising strategy and deck to ensure the site is well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business for the product to look fresh and new
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
- Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan.
- Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
- Provide ongoing strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplace channels with growth plans
- Replenishment and reorders
- Reporting daily sales
- Reporting weekly sales report to management
- Collaborate with an internal customer support team.
- Overseeing the development of customer relationships through the marketplace and reviewing monthly customer service reports including returns, fulfillment, and any other customer issues or feedback.
- Putting into place action items to ensure the efficiency of the process
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in any discipline or equivalent work experience in Digital Marketing, Merchandising, or related fields
- Good command of English
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with eCommerce Marketplace and Online B2B Retailers such marketplace platforms such as Shopee, Lazada, and Amazon; 2 years of which is in a managerial level
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of e-marketing KPI’s and a general understanding of web analytics
- Passionate about delivering outstanding consumer experiences, confident and outspoken
- Detail-oriented, effective time management, clear communication & presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration: Enthusiastic team player, collaborating with colleagues across different functions and markets
- Strategic thinker that can navigate multiple tasks while always putting the customer experience first
- Excellent written and verbal negotiation skills – must be able to effectively hold external stakeholders accountable to deadlines while maintaining positive relationships
- Experience in working at Digital Marketing Agencies or AdTech companies for 1-2 years is a plus