AnyMind Group, a technology company that produces software in direct-to-consumer, cloud manufacturing, entertainment tech, marketing tech and HR tech, has today announced the launch of AnyShop, an offering that taps on various AnyMind Group platforms and partnered integrations to help businesses and individuals including influencers, develop e-commerce capabilities.
Through AnyShop, businesses and individuals can leverage on:
• E-commerce site analytics and improvements including automated push notifications, site speed improvements, mobile app compatibility, and more, through AnyMind Group’s publisher platform, created to help publishers consolidate, manage and track revenue streams across various advertiser demand sources
• Social media account analytics through AnyMind Group’s influencer marketing platform, created to help marketers discover, activate, manage, track and attribute influencer marketing activities
• Product manufacturing through AnyMind Group’s cloud manufacturing platform, created to help individuals and businesses manufacture a wide variety of products within the shortest amount of time by sourcing, ordering and managing orders to manufacturers across Asia
• Partnered integrations for sales channels (social media, e-commerce platforms and more) and online payment providers, including Shopify for the Japan market
• E-commerce site development including product catalogue and product pages, site design, integrations with the above functions, and more
In the near future, AnyMind Group will also launch a separate logistics management platform that helps e-commerce sellers with inventory, warehousing and inquiry management. With this in place, AnyMind Group can offer an end-to-end solution for businesses and individuals across production, e-commerce, marketing and distribution.
On AnyMind Group’s future plans, Kosuke Sogo, CEO and co-founder said: “True to our renewed mission of making every business borderless, we are breaking down borders within our own products and business lines to create new value for businesses and individuals today. This only adds on to what we’ve developed and achieved for the marketing and entertainment tech spaces, turning us into a true brand enablement platform.”