Saudi Arabia, Brand Partnership Manager - Influencer Marketing, AnyTag (Based out of Saudi Arabia)
Business Development, Mumbai
What You'll Do
- Responsible for revenue numbers from the assigned markets mentioned for the IM business.
- Target new customers and develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- Identify sales leads, prospects, and opportunities for business growth.
- Understand the client’s business and identify marketing needs and pain points.
- Develop and pitch Influencer marketing plans in line with the IM team.
- Have a strong understanding of company products, competition in the market and positioning.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and agencies.
- Coordinate with internal IM teams to ensure smooth campaign execution and deliverables.
- Consistently deliver sales targets every month and develop sales strategy by market.
- Keep up to date with the latest advertising, digital marketing and influencer platform trends.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in Sales / Business Development function (Advertising, Influencer Marketing, Digital Marketing)
- Understanding of the influencer marketing industry
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding sales targets as a sales representative or sales manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Arabic a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, start-up environment and collaborating with international teams and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Being a leader and taking ownership of tasks
- Detail-oriented, well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Bi-Annual Performance Review
- Attractive commission on achieving revenue targets
- All-hands Meeting (after probation)
- Flexible working environment
- Working hours: 10 am - 6:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Online and offline company events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)