Creative, Ho Chi Minh City
What You'll Do
- Cooperate with Art Director/Creative Director to produce all contents for the campaign by developing directions to staff/members
- Partnering with Internal Teams ( Account, Designer, Planning..) to help develop and deliver content materials based on the target audience’s behaviors and social trends.
- Ensure all copies are delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Supervising,providing feedback to junior copywriters
- Support team others if needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- 4+ years of working in advertising agency
- At least 2 years of working in the same position (Copywriter Manager...)
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Good command in English
- Good communication skills, to be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements.
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Exceptionally creative, to be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas to develop advertising campaigns.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook Pro to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment