Sales Executive (Web/App), Publisher Growth
Publisher Growth, Singapore
As a member of the Publisher Growth team, you inspire independent app developers to work smarter with AnyMind’s products to grow their business. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your consultation will provide them the best solutions and your passion will help partners get to where they want in the shortest amount of time.
With a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, you will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute an acquisition strategy in partnership with website/app owners.
- Drive value-based outreach to new business prospects to generate a pipeline of new opportunities, and successfully close initial business agreements as well as identify expansion workloads to achieve monthly business goals.
- Ability to prioritize priorities, quick in picking up product knowledge to create customer success stories.
- Analyze the impact of business initiatives, use data to make recommendations and proposals.
- Proficient in client communication - capable to lead independent conversations.
- Enjoys working with cross functional teams toward a common goal of driving revenue and improving partners’ satisfaction.
- Strong desire to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed the team’s expectations/demands.
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of experience in selling business proposals to stakeholders.
- Provide the best in client services and project management as the main sales point of contact for all pre and post-sale activities across all digital advertising activities (direct, programmatic, etc.) .
- Independent individual with a strong business acumen, critical thinker who is able to challenge ideas for the better.
- Possess a great sense of ownership and take pride at delivering results.
- Positive attitude and treats colleagues with respect.
- Knowledge of AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics will be an added advantage.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment