- Any Location（JP/TH/VN Time Zone）
What You'll Do
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Implement automation scripts to perform tests using tools such as Selenium, Appium, Robot framework, Cypress, Cucumber, Postman, etc.
- Working with DevOps for integrating automated tests.
- Working and communicating with an international team.
Tools We Use
- Language: Python 3.9~, TypeScript 4.0~
- Framework: Django 4.0~, Angular 14.0~
- Version control: Git
- Repositories: BitBucket
- DB: PostgreSQL 13~
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Firebase
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipeline
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
Who You Are
- At least 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology Experience in testing both Frontend and Backend
- Familiarity with Agile framework Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Familiar with CI / CD process, Jenkins, Bitbucket pipeline, and Git.
- Knowledge in SQL Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work and communicate with people of varying levels of technical knowledge
- Can communicate, and write in English
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of programmatic advertisement
- Good knowledge of publisher’s business
- Good knowledge with Google Cloud Platform
Why You'll Love It
- Visa sponsorship
- Performance annual bonus
- Performance review
- Off on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, New Years Holiday
- Annual leaves
- Special leaves
- Social insurance, employment insurance, and health insurance
- Working hours: 10am - 7pm