Senior Business Development Executive
Digital Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
What You'll Do
- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales
- Effectively manage relationships with top advertisers and agencies.
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and objective points
- Work with the prospect in a consultative style to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Exceed monthly sales goals and revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and create digital marketing plan
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Who You Are
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor ’s Degree, Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in digital marketing industry
- Fluency in English required
- Time management skill
- Critical thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Result-oriented mind with passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms