Influencer Marketing Intern
Influencer marketing -AE, Manila
What You'll Do
1. Supports in identifying and engage social influencers to foster dialogue and promote client campaigns.
2. Manage influencers’ outcomes for all marketing campaigns and on all digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), including coordinating with third parties and managing relationships between talents and the brand team
3. Manage daily operations of the internal team as requested.
4. Helps in report and provide data from analytics tools and channel insights with the IM team.
5. Work closely with your line manager on market analysis and strategy development for business growth
Who You Are
1. Must be a student from Marketing or any-related course
2. Can be voluntary or requirement practicum
3. Willing to render minimum of 200 hours internship