What You will Do:
Plan, manage campaign to achieve monthly target
- Build sale plan, strategy for team & manage to keep it on good progress and meet sales performance targets.
- Participate in discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs
- Attend weekly meetings with CEO, Director, Senior Managers and other managers
- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Collaborate with team
- Support your member with sales activities and planning strategies
- Supervise member’s work and give advice for the better productivity
- Recruiting, training & coaching team members to make a strong business development team
Build the relationship
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives and deliver the solutions to clients
Who You Are:
- Graduated with major in Marketing or related knowledge
- Be good at English
- Be good at Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 2+ year experiences in sales-account field
- Experience in sales & digital marketing is a must.
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning skills.
- Result-oriented mind, with a passion for work.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and with a good sense of responsibility.
Why you’ll love it:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!